We believe that we should only work together when Novel can provide meaningful value. That said, life is unpredictable. As time goes on, circumstances change, goals and objectives shift, and unforeseen scenarios present themselves. As a result, financial planning is an ongoing exercise.
We recommend that we work together via an annual plan review to accomplish some critical objectives:
- Goal & objective review
- Significant life change impacts
- Risk tolerance review
- Asset allocation rebalancing
- Non-registered Adjusted Cost Base updates
- Assess progress against your plan
- Market condition change impacts
- Tax rule changes
- Review new products on the market
- Make adjustments required to keep you on track to achieve your goals.